For aspiring technology and life science entrepreneurs
FastTrac TechVenture is a flexible, 30-hour course with a proven framework to help aspiring entrepreneurs successfully launch technology- and science-based businesses. Certified FastTrac Affiliates teach the courses in an interactive, group-oriented environment where participants are encouraged to network with one another to grow their business ideas into the next great technological and scientific innovations.
Smart steps to start smart companies
In a FastTrac TechVenture course, participants:
- Explore issues specific to technology- and science-based markets and their business concepts
- Analyze industry, size and segmentation
- Develop strategies for market research
- Test their business’ products/services, customer base, financial and technological viability
- Formulate market penetration plans
- Prepare to communicate effectively with various audiences by mastering the essentials of financial statements, forecasts, and ratios
- Create organization and compensation plans to help recruit and retain top talent
- Learn how to value their businesses, raise money from funding sources, and protect their intellectual property
- Identify administrative policies to control business operations
FastTrac TechVenture participants have raised more than $400 million to fund their businesses.