The Intentional Entrepreneur™
For aspiring entrepreneurs to establish a one-year vision
The Intentional Entrepreneur, a four-hour interactive workshop, explores the entrepreneurial attitude and delves into the emotional and practical aspects of business ownership.
Facilitated by certified FastTrac Affiliates, the workshop guides participants through a process of consideration, exploration, and planning.
Materials and tools are provided to help aspiring entrepreneurs:
- Assess their entrepreneurial interest and aspirations
- Identify personal and professional goals
- Explore the steps necessary to realize business ownership
Participants often leverage their experience in The Intentional Entrepreneur by enrolling in either FastTrac NewVenture or FastTrac TechVenture.
Listening to Your Business™
For existing entrepreneurs to establish a three-year vision
Listening to Your Business, a four-hour interactive workshop, helps business owners establish a three-year vision.
Facilitated by certified FastTrac Affiliates, the workshop guides participants through a process of reflection, visioning and planning.
In a Listening to Your Business workshop, participants:
- Examine their businesses with a strengths, weaknesses and opportunities model
- Visualize their businesses three years in the future
- Formulate internal planning processes to establish interim goals and strategies
- Identify resources to assist in reaching business goals
- Examine and respond to challenges and transitions
- Develop action plans to grow their businesses
- Explore operational systems needed to support growing businesses
- Discuss ways to improve profitability and financial performance
Participants often leverage their experience in Listening to Your Business by enrolling in FastTrac GrowthVenture.