Discover how your organization can benefit by serving entrepreneurs through FastTrac programs and materials. Support start-up, emerging, and growth entrepreneurs, and join FastTrac Affiliate organizations across the United States and around the world.
Learn more about FastTrac Programs.
Who Offers the FastTrac Programs?
FastTrac programs are delivered by a variety of affiliate organizations – non-academic, academic, nonprofit and for-profit – including chambers of commerce, business development centers, local and regional economic development councils, colleges, universities, microenterprise organizations, consulting firms, and many others across the fifty United States and select countries around the world. These organizations pursue meaningful goals to support entrepreneurship every day. And their leaders are passionate about:
Learn more about why organizations and institutions offer FastTrac
- Building their communities by building strong economies;
- Growing their organizations by providing valued services; and
- Fulfilling their missions by transforming principles into practice.
Who Participates in the FastTrac Programs?
FastTrac programs and materials meet the needs of aspiring and growth entrepreneurs on all socio-economic levels including:
- Aspiring entrepreneurs who are evaluating their business idea to determine whether it can be viably launched into a business;
- Existing entrepreneurs who are looking for new, strategic focus and direction of the business they're leading;
- Displaced workers who are contemplating entrepreneurship as their new career option; and
- Students who are exploring entrepreneurship through college and university courses.
Become a FastTrac Affiliate
FastTrac Live!™ is the first step in discovering more about FastTrac turn-key programs. FastTrac Live! is a Webinar designed to give you an overview of the FastTrac programs, answer questions about the benefits of FastTrac programs, and outline the steps to becoming a certified FastTrac Affiliate.
Register now for the next FastTrac Live!
To become a FastTrac Affiliate and be able to use FastTrac materials for entrepreneurial education programs, follow these steps:
- Attend FastTrac Live! Once you have attended FastTrac Live! a link to the Affiliate Application will be sent to you in an email.
- Submit Affiliate Application for approval. The application asks you to identify your organization's FastTrac Program Director.
- Recruit facilitators for your program by reviewing the Guidelines for Facilitator Selection. Once your affiliate application is accepted, ask facilitator/coach candidates to submit a FastTrac Facilitator Application from the link on your organization's FastTrac.org web page.
- Have your recommended FastTrac Program Director and FastTrac Facilitator candidates sign up for the next available FastTrac certification opportunity. The certification process is thoroughly reviewed during FastTrac Live!
Upcoming FastTrac Program Director/Facilitator certification dates:
- January 21 - January 23, 2014
- April 29 - May 1, 2014
- July 22 - July 24, 2014
- October 21 - October 23, 2014